Switch curve with final limit switch
According to EN81-1/EN81-2 a limit switch is required. Pursuant to EN 81-2 it has to be placed in following related cylinder ram position: upper track end of the lift car.
The limit switch has to meet the following requirements:
- Immediately after the car passes through the upper stop, the limit switch is activated while normal operation of the lift is still possible.
- The limit switch must be activated before the cylinder ram reaches the damped stop (12.2.3).
The limit switch has to respond over the entire damped stop area.
Limit switch and mounting set for guide rails are separately avaior as a kit:
- Switch curve, operating length = 750 mm
- Mounting set for guide rails
- Limit switch with rubber roll
- Flexible mounting set to fix the limit switch in line or in a 90°angle.
|90301000001||Magnet holder extension kit|
|90301000002||Magnet holder extension kit for position switch support|
|90302000001||Position switch with reel lever, adjustable|
|90302000002||Position switch with reel lever|
|903999001||Position switch holder for guide rail mounting|
|903999002||Switch curve for final limit switch, 930 mm, galvanised|
|903999003||Connector kit for switch curve, galvanised|
|903999004||Bracket kit for final limit switch, galvanised|