Straight handrails from wall to wall
Installing handrails is usually one of the simplest jobs for an experienced lift installer. When, however, the conditions on site only allow installation from within the cabin, the job rapidly becomes a challenge. This, for example, is the case with modernization of modularly constructed lift cabins or with small shafts that are difficult to access. A misaligned hole or lack of reinforcement on the cabin wall is all it takes to turn an otherwise simple installation into a real problem.
Our innovative mounting system for handrails in lift cabins combines the advantages of a simply installabel and removable mounting system. Our system is integrated directly into the handrail. The handrails are produced under stringent quality controls by BeLi GmbH in Germany. Manufactured using just-in-time techniques, the handrails and components can be supplied on short lead times.
Benefits when installing handrails in lifts:
- Space problems solved: Handrails with e-li are installed from inside the cabin – without the need for any tools.
- Strong spine: With the e-li reinforcement solution, handrails are installed simply, rigidly and quickly – even on unreinforced cabin walls.
- Irregularities allowed: Hole misalignment and length compensation of up to 10 mm can be corrected during installation.
- Design your way: Whether it’s stainless steel or wood, black or white, straight or curved, handrails with e-li fit to your preferred design. Special solutions are also part of our standard offering.
- Fast and flexible: Individual handrail components are available from stock.
- Broad product range: The product range includes straight, curved, two and three-sided handrails as well as special solutions.
- Quality made in Germany: e-li handrails are manufactured in Germany to top quality standards by the family-run BeLi GmbH.
|690300891030||Straight handrails with e-li snail fitting Ø 30 mm 0-1,000 mm|
|690300891040||Straight handrails with e-li snail fitting Ø 40 mm 0-1,000 mm|
|690300901030||Straight handrails with e-li snail fitting Ø 30 mm 1,001-2,000 mm and 1 bracket|
|690300901040||Straight handrails with e-li snail fitting Ø 40 mm 1,001-2,000 mm and 1 bracket|
|690600861000||Strong spine S-form|
|690600861001||Strong spine C-form|
|690600881100||Rosette Ø 57,5 x 5mm|
…of the installation of a handrail with e-li supports and strong spines (S-shaped and C-shaped design)