- Material: Polycell® elastic cellular polyurethane elastomer
- Density: 500 +/- 20 kg/m³
- Solid material
- High dynamic load bearing capacity
- Deformability up to 90% compared to the original buffer height
- Resistant against oil, grease, petrol and ozone
- Temperature range between -40°C - +80°C ( -40°F - +176°F)
- Avoid permanent contact with water
- All buffers contain a 2 mm thick, foamed-in steel plate
- The contact surface should be even and approx. 15% larger and 1,5 x D smaller than the diameter of the buffer, respectively
The buffers are generally maintenance free. During maintenance or inspection of safety relevant parts, the buffers should be checked visually, too.
The buffers should be replaced if a visible deformation occurs due to a car drop over limit or at the end of the recommended period of use. Discoloration from white to brown has no influence on the technical characteristics of the buffer.
The specification of the required buffer size goes by the energy absorption capacity depending on the dynamic load. Basis of calculation listed below.
|0991001600||Lift buffer E1||100||160||144||1.030||235||1.030||235|
|0991251000||Lift buffer E2||125||100||90||1.510||260||1.505||435|
|0991251600||Lift buffer E3||125||160||144||1.505||260||1.505||435|
|0991401000||Lift buffer E5||140||100||90||1.815||373||1.580||542|
|0990800800||Lift buffer T1||80||80||72|
|0991000800||Lift buffer T2||100||80||72|
|0991250800||Lift buffer T3||125||80||72|
|0991650800||Lift buffer T4||165||80||72||1.140||235||800||235|
|0992200800||Lift buffer T5||220||80||72||1.505||235||1.026||235|