LED Luminous panel
The LED Luminous Panel is a very slim, large-surface luminaire for built-in purposes. The basic version is suitable for indoor and outdoor installation. There is no pre-determined height or width, the Luminous Panel is made to customer specification. Minimum dimension is 80 x 80 mm, maximum dimension is 1,500 x 3,000 mm.
- Illuminated element in walls or ceilings
- Glare-free wall luminaire in kitchens or bathrooms
- Illumination of decorative glass elements
- Backlighting of artificial stone, acrylic or textiles
- Illumination of flat light boxes
- Light for traffic signs, pictograms, direction signs
- Double-sided illumination of signs and boxes
- Recessed luminaires in 600 mm or 625 mm grid ceilings
Power rating: ca. 25 W/m2
Overall depth: 11 mm
Colour temperature: 2,700 K, 3,000 K, 4,000 K, 5,000 K, 6,500 K
Typical luminous flux: 1,400 lm / 700 lm
Indoor connection: Parallel connection (12 V)
Outdoor connection: Series connection
Maximum size: 1,500 x 3,000 mm
- Customized dimensions: The Luminous Panel is made to customer specification only. Additional special features (e.g. round or oval shapes, rounded corners, cut-outs, etc.) are possible.
- Extremely thin: The overall depth, i.e. the thickness of the Luminous Panel is only 11 mm in the “basic” and 13 mm in the “power” version.
- Glare-free light: The Luminous Panel produces a large amount of light distributed over a relatively large surface area. The luminance and hence the glare is low.
- Dimmable: The light can be dimmed continuously using an optional dimmer on the power supply. This allows the brightness to be adapted to the customer’s needs even in dark environments.
- Low energy consumption: Thanks to modern LED technology, the Luminous Panel has a very low power consumption. 1 m² of Luminous Panel has a wattage of 25 W, i.e. 2 m² have the same energy costs as a small candle-type incandescent light bulb.
- Different colour temperatures: The Luminous Panel can be supplied with warm (2,700 K, 3,000 K), daylight (4,000 K, 5,000 K) or cold light (6,500 K).
- Coloured light: The Luminous Panel can also be fitted with coloured or RGB LEDs. The latter allow attractive colour changes or colourful light effects to be implemented.
- Low maintenance: The light sources, i.e. the LEDs, do not have to be replaced during their entire service life of approx. 50,000 operating hours.
|90970452200||2-rowed luminous LED panel, customised|
|90970452210||2-rowed luminous LED panel incl. milky diffusor, customised|
|90970452400||4-rowed luminous LED panel, customised|
|90970452410||4-rowed luminous LED panel incl. milky diffusor, customised|
Stainless steel frame
|90953999101||Stainless steel frame, dimensions according to customer specifications|