Escalator Protection and Handrail Protection
Escalators are exposed to several external impacts during the installation process (e.g. weather, third parties working on site etc.). Common foil protection is often insufficient in order to avoid damage. High repair and cleaning costs are the possible result.
White PVC-tubes 80 x 30 x 2 mm, connected with two synthetic bands (screwed).
Overall dimensions of an extended element (L x W x H) : 2.150 x 1.500 x 35 mm.
The STINGL escalator protection has many advantages over conventional solutions:
- Protection of escalators during the whole construction phase of a building
- Avoiding of escalator "utilisation" by third parties during standing times
- Saving of repair costs caused by damage on site
- Time and adminstration savings due to avoiding of damage to escalators
- Cost savings due to re-usability instead of new expensive solutions for every project
- Light-weight synthetic material allows easy handling
- Reduced packing measures facilitate transportation to and from site
- Weather-resitant and sturdy material
- The protection fits also in the rounded upper and bottom sections of the escalator
- Several protection elements can be coupled to a chain
- Damaged tubes can be exchanged easily
PE-foam, colour: blue
Standard length: 2 m ± 2 %
Opening width: max. 92 mm
Strength: 18 mm
Packing Unit: 72 m (36 pieces)
- Self clamping
- Quick and cost efficient mounting
- Avoids repair and cleaning costs
- Also suitable for curved sections
In connection with the escalator protection, the handrail guards perfectly avoid or reduce damageson site.
Both protective items can also be combined with foilprotection provided by the escalator manufacturer.
|022999004||Escalator Protection 2.150 x 1.500 mm|
|022999003||Handrail protection for escalators and travelators|
Other dimensions upon request.