Deflection roller protection for inclined cable outlet
Appropriate protective devices must be fitted on deflection roller infeeds to prevent accidents such as extremities or parts of clothing being accidentally pulled in. There are two different scenarios depending on the position of the deflection roller (see images):
- In both cases, the area below the machine frame can be secured using perforated plate and the assembly brackets included in the scope of supply.
- This roller protection is designed for deflection rollers with an inclined cable outlet, a maximum width of 300 mm, and a maximum roller diameter of 500 mm.
- This deflection roller protection is not suitable for deflection rollers that rise more than 10 cm above the machine frame!
Material: perforated steel plates and stable round steel, galvanized
Dimensions: The roller guard is designed for deflection pulleys with an oblique cable outlet and a maximum width of 300 mm as well as a maximum roller diameter of 500 mm
Delivery: with mounting brackets and mounting material
- If the deflection roller rises above the machine frame to a maximum of 10 cm (scenario 1), a tube deflector can be used to provide suitable protection.
- If the deflection roller is set down into the machine frame (scenario 2), a perforated plate reinforced with an L-bracket affords sufficient protection.
Attention: This deflection roller protection is not suitable for deflection rollers that rise more than 10 cm above the machine frame!
|23103050001||Deflection roller protection for inclined cable outlet,
max. roller width of 300 mm,
max. roller diameter of 500 mm